- We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Before doing any of the steps below, clear your Browsing Data under History. Make sure to select “All Time”, and that the tabs for “Browsing history”, “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” are selected.
- To the left of the web address at the top of the screen, tap the Lock icon
- Tap Site Settingson the bottom right.
- Under the permission section tap Location Access
- Select Allowfor chrome to be able to access your location
- To the left of the web address at the top of the screen, tap theAA icon
- Tab Website Settingson the bottom
- Tap Location
- Select Allow for chrome to be able to access your location
Check Windows System Settings:
- Access Windows Settings by clicking on the Start menu button and selecting the "Settings" (gear-shaped) icon.
- Navigate to Privacy Settings and click on "Location" in the left sidebar.
- Enable Location Access by toggling on the "Allow apps to access your location" switch.
- Review and manage app permissions, including Microsoft Edge and Maps.
- Open the website in the Microsoft Edge browser on your Windows desktop.
- Access Edge Settings by clicking on the three horizontal dots (or "More" menu) at the top-right corner of the browser window and selecting "Settings."
- Scroll down to "Cookies and site permissions" and click on it.
- Under "Site permissions," select the website entry, and click on "Reset permissions."
- Retry accessing the website and try a purchase.
- Grant Location Permission in Edge (if prompted) by clicking on the option to allow the website to access your location.
Located Outside of Ontario?
You must be currently located in Ontario to be eligible to purchase when visiting Lottery website.
If you are currently located in Ontario and believe you have arrived on this page in error, please use the troubleshooting guide above.
Q. I cannot access the caththeaceniagara.ca website. How should I proceed?
Per AGCO regulations – you must be located within the province of Ontario at the time of your ticket purchase. Your device’s locations services must be turned on to verify your location prior to entering the Lottery website. Users must also agree to all Terms and Conditions outlined prior to entering.
Q. Why is my location required for the caththeaceniagara.ca website?
Per AGCO regulations – you must be located within the province of Ontario at the time of your ticket purchase. Your current location will confirm your eligibility.
Q. What if I purchased my tickets, but I haven’t received them at my email address?
- Please check you junk mail or spam folders in your email account. If there, select “not junk mail/spam” and for future ticket purchases, these should go directly into your main inbox.
- Often simple spelling errors can easily occur when typing in details during the check-out process. You are responsible for entering your contact information in accurately. If you have not received your tickets within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com to retrieve your information and to send it to the correct address.